- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
sassy serial killers
French fries omfg
Well, this is what happens when I have no clear direction in mind, only pick up a pen every few days and get bored. I’m definitely working on some other things but I’m over this one.
p-a-p-a-r-a-z-z-iiからの質問: Hello my beautiful star :) i just want to tell you that you are amazing, beautiful and worth it. If you ever need to talk to anyone, i will always be here for you. Have an amazing life, and dont forget to be the best person you can be! LOVE YOU!!! XOXOX
That is so sweet of you. One may lose hope by witnessing how destructive people can act sometimes. I think what you have shown me is that there is hope, and there is always hope. Thank you so much for all your kindness and I wish you only the best. Keep inspiring; you are magnificent! When faced by difficult times, I shall remember to be the beautiful star a lady once called me. And of course, LOVE YOU!!
was the last word I wanted to hear when I went to my high school prom last night. But it was said by someone I didn’t know as he passed me. This word has been directed to me before and I truthfully did not care what one ignorant stranger had to say about me. (It was more of a whisper. He knew it was wrong to say it in the first place apparently.) Then why am I wasting my time now? Because I care about how such ignorance affects the LGBT society. Consider suicide is “the third leading cause of death among 15 to 24 year olds with lesbian, gay, and bisexual youth attempting suicide up to four times more than their heterosexual peers.” This is wrong. The statement I am making has been made a thousand times over, yet this is the reality; that we live in a society where hate is prevalent and accepted.
Here is another fact: I am a faggot, though I prefer to identify as gay. Let’s now consider the origin of the word “faggot.” According to Free Online Dictionary, this word implies “1. a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc.”
In medieval times, people were burned at the stake for “heresy.” Of course this was an umbrella term for freedom of belief, scientific innovation, and diversity. A member of LGBT is referred to as a “faggot” because historically they were punished by execution; burned at the stake as a heretic.
What does the term “faggot” imply then? Considering the following:
•”You are not an individual. You are an object. I have no respect for you as a human.”
•”You are not a white male with faith in Christ. You are going to burn in Hell.”
•”You are better off dead. Go kill yourself, or I will do it for you.”
This is a word with no other intention than hate and violence. If you use it with humor, please understand it’s the word that repeats a thousand of times before a youth takes their own life. Please know that I feel threatened sometimes knowing that my identity is enough of a reason for hate crime.
Here is the last fact; I am here for you. If you suffer from bullying or discrimination, I am more than willing to talk things out with you. I am just a message away. If you do not agree with me, I will not argue with you. Medieval beliefs have taken enough time and claimed enough lives already. I would have better luck educating a swine.